Boboyi Porado'z

 Hello everyone 🌝🤗.

How is your mood? How are you? 

I'm going to share my expression on practice historical monuments.

Today we went Boboyi Porado'z mosque.  It was very interesting and exciting place. I liked it.  Before I never heard about this place. But today I saw it. We walked around the monument.


This is The Boboyi Porado'z mosque's picture. Boboyi Porado'z is a name.

Boboyi Poradoz was born in Bukhara in 842 and died in 925. He lived 83 years. Sources say "Shavqi Baba erdi bilsang, real name is Poradoz". The reason for this is said to be that he lived with the love of God. That's why they called the sharif breed "Boboyi Shavqi".



Dear friends, 

Please give your feedback.☺️☺️🥰🥰

Good bye, till next blog👋👋

Comments

  1. Hi Òģiloy. How are you? Your informations are beneficial and your photos are very attractive. Good luck. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chor bakr

Turki Jandiy🌿